First, the winners of our E-book Giveaway:
Strawberry Girl goes to Ruel!
The Paper Bag Princess goes to Annaliese!
Congrats, you two! Since this is an e-book giveaway, I don't need your physical address, just the email address you want the file sent to, and what format you'd like to recieve it in (Kindle, Nook, iPad, kobo, or Sony reader). Send that info my way by July 7 to claim your prize.
Now, what were your favorite books from childhood? Evereaders responded:
- Father Fox's Pennyrhymes by Clyde Watson
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
- Strawberry Girl by Lois Lenski
- The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Warner
- Little Bear books by Elsie Holmelund Minarik
- Fanny's Dream by Caralyn Buehner
- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- From the Mixed-up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler by E.L. Konigsburg
- The Girl Who Owned a City by O.T. Nelson
- Mr. Popper's Penguins by Richard and Florence Atwater
- The Paper Bag Princess by Robert Munsch
A digital copy of Mr. Popper's Penguins by Richard and Florence Atwater is still up for grabs! Lots of info about this charming book can be found on its wikipedia page. Comment and let me know if you'd like to win.
What childhood favorites are missing from our list?