Around the web:
- The Super Simple Way to Help Your Kids Become Stronger Readers post by Alysa for Brightly
- Alysa featured on Bring Joy: Five Children's Lit Picks and From Reluctant to Riveted: Reading with Preschoolers
- Featured on the Cybils blog: reviews of Finally, Around the World, Wonderstruck, and Alvin Ho: Allergic to Girls, School, and Other Scary Things, and a list post titled Great Graphic Novels That Started as Webcomics
- Alysa guest-posts about how to use music to make your life as a parent easier, at French Braids and Freezer Meals.
- Alysa interviewed on Sophisticated Dorkiness
- Everead mentioned by Nie Nie
- Everead Mad-Libs for author interviews copied by Squeaky Books
What authors are saying:
- Conor McCreery: "Hey thanks for the great review..."
- Laini Taylor: "Wow, Thanks for the review! I love to find out folks are still finding [Blackbringer]..."
- Richard Sala: "Thanks to Everead for the kind words."
- James Dashner: "Hi Alysa. I just wanted to thank you for reviewing my book and the nice words about it."
- Marsha Skrypuch: Dear Alysa -- Thank you so much for the lovely review!..."
- Volunteer collaboration with TAP In Leadership Academy and the Center for Children's Books at UIUC.
- Home Delivery Driver for Champaign Public Library. Delivering books to homebound women once a week from May 2009 to June 2010.
- # Books donated to our local public libraries: we've stopped counting!