It occurred to me today that I love book clubs.
I'm in several already:
- Graphic Novel Book Club
- Anything Goes Book Club (fiction, nonfiction, kidlit, historical fic, scifi)
- SLTA (long distance member now, hugs to the ladies pictured above!)
And yet I would love to be in many more book clubs...
- Classics Book Club
- Contemporary Children's Literature Book Club
- Recipe Book Club (where we cook something each time!)
- Kids Included Children's Literature Book Club (where actual kids come!)
- Read Aloud Book Club (where we all sit and cross-stitch/crochet/knit while one person reads. We could take turns!)
- Bring Your Own Book Club (where we all talk about whatever books we've been reading, instead of just reading one book)
How about you? Do you love book clubs? Are you in one?
*oh p.s.! Don't forget online book clubs. I've enjoyed reading along with the Readergirlz at times.